Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Waiting on a Friend and other random thoughts.

There's a lot of things in this world to be thankful about. Believe me, I know the shits when I see them, too. The paths I've chosen though have led me to a lot of shitty people (and good ones as well, they know who they are).

You can't stay fucked up and aimless forever. Fucked up and professional, maybe, but not fucked up and aimless. I finally have a plan and the life I've been leading is strangling me right now because of aforementioned plan.

The state of the world is a given and gets more fucked up with each passing decade. We're moving into very scary times and most people don't even know it. Worse, they choose to ignore it.

Hitting the 30's and being surrounded by people 9 to 10 years younger than me is sobering. It's really scary that once I was like that. The folly of youth.

I'm ready to start a life and reconnect with my family. I'm glad I have great friends. People like Kenny, Chris, Shawn, Chris & D, Carson and Cat, Matt, Eddie and many others. A shout out to you all because you know who you are.

I need to watch RV. I hear it's really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home